Wednesday, June 7

Snail Mail

Hello friends, I have a new stamp to show you today from Unity Stamp Co.  Love this stamp set!  I made this card using paper from The Paper Studio and my stash.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday which is the last Mojo Monday! I have not done the Mojo Monday sketch in a long time due to time restraints but used to always go to it for inspiration when I first started stamping.  Julee, your sketches will be missed by so many but I am glad you will still be around at Verve which I also love.  
~Stephanie
Also for these challenges:
Wordart Wednesday-AG
Use Your Stuff- patterned papers

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the patterns and that stamp is so cute! Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

missgailly said...

Adorable image and such great colouring. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card, Stephanie. Thanks so much for the sweet words and for joining us for our final Mojo Monday!

Chris C said...

Oh my gosh...your image is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Love your mix of papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff this week! -Lori DT

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us in the last milestone Mojo Monday challenge!